Accounting Manager - Manufacturing - Binh Duong (Up to $3,500)
International working environment
Attractive benefit package
About Our Client
Our client is a 100% USA invested company working in shoes manufacturing industry, currently looking for STAR candidate for the "Accounting Manager" position to take charge of the team of 9 members.
The following reflects management's definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Leads and/or review general ledger journal entries, fixed asset tracking, monthly balance sheet reconciliation, and bank reconciliation.
- Responsible for accurate and timely month-end close; produces month-end financial reports and issues to appropriate personnel in a timely manner.
- Reconciles balance sheet accounts.
- Reviews financial data for accuracy; identifies problems and supports day-to-day operations.
- Leads adoption of new accounting system integration with WeCreative ERP system, including but not limited to researching standards, preparing written accounting policy for company, and preparing new disclosures.
- Assists with company cash flow analysis including but not limited to tracking cash flow activity, preparing reports, and analyzing information for management.
- Supports policy development and offers advice regarding accounting and internal control issues, reporting needs, and policy review and changes.
- Review and monitor factory cost accounting system; makes recommendations for improvement as needed.
- Assists with annual external audits and handles annual tax reporting.
- Responsibility for Tax compliance, Tax submissions and dealing with matters relating to the Tax department
- Monitor VAT refund, CIT finalization, PIT finalization
- Communicate changes in relation to accounting requirements for implementation.
- Take lead and conduct on annual external / internal audit. Provide and gather documents required by auditor
- Build & review budget; breakeven; build & internal control COGs, inventory
- Assists with special projects as required. Performs other duties as assigned by manager
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree (B.A./B.S.) in accounting or finance or equivalent.
- Three to five years related experience or equivalent. CPA desired but not required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating subordinates
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Acute attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects
- Proficient in Excel, Word, MS Office, Accounting Software.
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence.
- Working knowledge of data collection, data analysis, evaluation, and scientific method.
- Strong accounting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent English is desired.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
What's on Offer
You will be an accounting manager with great opportunity to enhance leadership skills and potential career progression.