Accounting Manager - Manufacturing Company
Great opportunity to work in a fast-growing company
Attractive salary package and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a British luxury furniture brand with international presence and global B2B network. They are proud leader in exceptional design, innovative product development and world-class manufacturing. In Vietnam, they have manufacturing operation based in Binh Duong and currently looking for an "Accounting Manager" to be in charge of a team of 10-12 members, reporting directly to Finance Director.
- Ensure financial (consolidated) reporting quality and timeline.
- Ensure a good internal control environment by coordinating and delivering the monthly control checklist task
- Review and update RSC policies, procedures and processes in events of business and legal changes and toward right balance of simplification and effectiveness on monthly basis.
- Lead the work with auditors, tax authorities in matters of accounting books to ensure no unexpected material fines and penalties and no serious audit findings
- Conducting continuous coaching on VAS, accounting regulation updates, and Access Precision training
- Support budgeting, planning tasks and other ad-hoc projects
- Coordinate all tax preparation and declaration work
Able to develop a diverse high-performing finance team to make a difference and meaningful contributions to the business including helping other teams achieving their targets.
Set an example of a quick and learning leader of the team, willing to adapt and innovate. Also demonstrate to team as an authentic leader with strong work ethics, great empathy, self-awareness and resilience.
Able to motivate team through changes and unexpected situations. Encourage team to work autonomously and master their work.
Dedicated and able to connect cross-functional people to achieve team's and business common goals
Expected deliveries (KPI)
- Streamlining the month end closing process with objective to improve efficiency and reach 8 working days deadline within first month.
- Set up and implement an electronic invoicing project with customers and vendors with at least 1 major customer and a dozen major suppliers by year end
- Design a template to automate the preparation of VAS reports (including VAT reconciliation, bank reconciliation) out of system with ease and accuracy within the first month.
- Successfully develop the automatic template and mechanism to reconcile MA and FA reports within first two months
- Simplification of current processes, ways of working to support the business as well as enforce tighter control within the first six months
- Establish a smooth business partnering relationships with all customers within first six months
- Promote a diverse and autonomous financial accounting team within the first year
The Successful Applicant
Background and Technical requirements
- Vietnamese nationality with Chief Accountant Certificate is a MUST
- Excellent business English (written and spoken) communication
- Accounting or Finance University Degree is required, CPA or ACCA is a strong plus
- At least 8-10 years of working experience, garments/textile trading and manufacturing or similar business experience is highly appreciated.
- Detail-oriented and analytical thinking ability
Skills & Competencies to be successful on the job
- Tracked record of working in continuously changing environment, coordinating a team to deliver outstanding bookkeeping and control achievements under pressure on time in full
- Proven experience with problem solving cases dealing with system limitations including identifying the constraint, proposing creative approaches and successfully implement them.
- Recognized successes of pulling together a financial accounting team to handle change projects and successfully delivering it with high quality within tight deadlines while still maintain a delicate balance between work and life.
- A great and patient listener.
- Quick and willing to learn and unlearn things. Work with inquisitive mind to explore best practices, efficient ways of working and challenge the status quo.
- Able to respect and encourage diversity
- Diligent and able to work extra hours as needed.
What's on Offer
You will have chance to upgrade your career not only in terms of financial & accounting but also in people management with a big team size reporting directly to you.