- Cover full spectrum of Admin/Operation scope for a newly set up business
- Provide commercial operation service to external and internal customer
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leading companies in food/chemical industry and is expanding their business in Vietnam with an opening of their first office in Ho Chi Minh City.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, coordinate and manage all administrative procedures and systems
- Assess local staff performance
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Organize and supervise other office activities (Local) Regularly tracking of actual sales performance against initial sales plans to achieve sales targets. Making adjustment accordingly.
- Building strategy relationship with key industry player (factories, customs, government, sub-distributors and etc.) even though there is no business between two parts.
- Assist the business in Commercial Registration, application for certificates to relevant authorities and registration in Customs System.
Internal & External Relations
- Close interaction with company executive and local teams
Interacts with customers and vendors.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree
- At least 2 years' experience for administrative position. For food industry is a plus.
- Solid experience with Commercial Registration for commodities' circulation in Vietnam, Application for certificates and/or other documents to relevant authorities and Registration in Customs System.
- Good experience to manage Social Security Accounts
- Optimistic, outgoing, decisive and good at cooperating team work. Can report to foreign director.
- Strong sense of confidentiality and responsibility
- Experience working for an international company is plus
- Fluent Mandarin Chinese is mandatory. English is a plus.
- Good at Microsoft office software
What's on Offer
- International working environment with unique opportunity to set up a new office
- Good compensation package