- Drive sales via network & multi-division product lines
- Become part of an active multi-cultural team
About Our Client
One of the world's top brands in providing thermal solutions including boilers, heating, air pollution control equipment, waste and waste-water treatment. The business has been serving across industries such as: chemicals and fertilizer, construction, automotive, textiles, pharmaceuticals… for over 40 years.
- Develop network with OEMs, consultants and EPCs to generate sales revenue in the assigned territory
- Understand customer demands and provide technical solutions base on multi-division product lines to maximize cross sales opportunities
- Provide strategic inputs for making business development plan and promotion strategy
- Build case studies Customer testimonials
- Collect and keep update on market insights, trends, competitors & win loss analysis
- Provide accurate order booking forecast, lead and prospect reports to support business growth
- Achieve order booking target (in value and number of orders as per Annual Business Plan)
The Successful Applicant
* Background of thermal & steam engineering, boilers, absorption chillers, water and air pollution related products is preferred.
* Proficient in English - speaking & writing
What's on Offer
* Competitive salary package