- Is a multinational pharmaceuticals company
- > 3 years experience in pharmaceutical brand management
About Our Client
Is a leading multinational pharmaceuticals and bio-pharmaceutical company.
- Provide local market understanding and customer's insights to PLM/ LLM brand team;
- Provide input and feedback on campaign developed by PLM/ LLM;
- Localise Area Brand Operational Plan and ensure effective implementation of the country brand operational plans and monitor against agreed KPI.
- Responsible for team performance and development.
- Responsible for the management of team's budget and brands' A&P spend.
- Works with Field Force and medical to develop key stakeholders & KOLs through scientific programs and engagement;
- Provide input on competition, customers, pricing and value story to market access team;
- Works with analysts to analyze market data and identify key segment drivers, growth opportunities and business threats;
- Participates in development of training for field force on brand information
- Adherence to AZ global policy for external interaction, code of conduct and industry code of marketing practices.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree;
- Scientific background or affinity for scientific information
- > 3 years experience in pharmaceutical brand management with good track record of effective implementation of plan and campaign;
- Excellent operational skills and ability to think strategically
- Able to work cross-functionally especially with field force team to develop specific plan to address different challenges at customer level
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player, organised, results oriented and independent
- MBA in relevant field
- Experience in CVMD portfolio
- Experience in Insight/Market Research
- Field force and/or Field force Leadership experience
Experience in Emerging or DFL role
What's on Offer
- Offer an attractive package.
Quote job ref
+84 28 6284 8256