CFO - Retail (Vietnamese Only), Based in Son Tay
-A great opportunity to become a CFO for a fast-growing organization
-Very attractive compensation level of benefits
About Our Client
Our Client is a reputable and well-established brand in Vietnam. Their business are consumer centric and in the progress of expansion with more exciting opportunities.
Your day-to-day challenging but fulfilling tasks would be:
- Plan and implement overall strategic management of finance/accounting operations
- Direct accounting policies, procedures and internal controls
- Manage and lead others accountable for P&L results and execution-to-plan
- Budget, forecast, and assist to direct current and future investments and capital structures
- Oversee all fiscal reporting and consolidation
- Provide the Senior Management and Executive teams with high-quality analysis of performance
- Manage the relationship with independent auditors and external stakeholders
- Ensure regulatory compliance with regards to tax collection and remittance
The Successful Applicant
- Having at least 10-15 years of experience, ideally in consumer/retail industry.
- Have solid experience in complex organization, joint venture is preferable
- Holding Commercial/Finance qualifications. CPA/ACCA/CFA is a desired.
- Proficient level of professional English is a must. Native level of Vietnamese language is preferred.
- Experienced as a CFO in mid-sized companies in Vietnam previously.
- Experienced in financial planning, budget forecast, financial reporting and KPIs systems
- Proven experience in change management.
What's on Offer
A rare opportunity for top performers to work with the best Finance professionals and management from retail/FMCG industry.