Chief Accountant (Cam Ranh, max. 3000 USD)
-Great opportunity to work in a fast-growing company
-Attractive salary package and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a hospitality real-estate developer which has been building many major projects across Vietnam such as hotels, golf field, spa and resorts. The company is in process of establishing many hospitality projects in Cam Ranh, Khanh Hoa and now look for an experienced Chief Accountant to join the Finance team.
- Organising and supervising the operations of the accounting functions within the company.
- Planning Financial Management and managing the cash flow, payments, banking functions
- Preparing annual budgets and maintaining updated forecast to have healthy cash cycle of the company.
- Supporting to plan annual budgets for the company.
- Making monthly / quarterly / annual tax and internal reports
- Managing and improve on internal control process and follow up with all internal audit and external audit findings
- Make report and financial plan of company in month / quarter / year
- Responsible for transactions with related stakeholders and governmental agencies
- Reviewing and making sure business capital is utilised effectively
- Handling reports of other accountants and related transactions.
- Approving of payment request, books and accounting documents.
- Making recommendations for corrective actions for improvement in term of cost reductions, cash flow and profitability improvements, productivity and business growth.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the CFO and Finance Director
The Successful Applicant
- University degree or professional qualification in Accounting/Finance;
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience, in which at least 3-5 years as the position of Chief Accountant.
- Vietnamese nationality with Chief Accountant Certificate
- Excellent level of English communication (spoken and written).
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
What's on Offer
Your role will be a chief accountant who leads the accounting functions, takes responsibility, and progresses your career to a next level.