Chief Accountant (Thuan An, Binh Duong)
International working environment
Acting as a driver for a double digit growth business
About Our Client
Our client is an reputable international premium products in FMCG industry which has been offering its customers very high-quality product. The company has had great business performance with double digit growth in recent years.
Organizing and supervising the operations of the accounting functions within the company
- Preparation of all accounting entries into the company's financial system as it relates to overhead transactions, payroll, taxes, fees, etc.
- Verification and preparation of payments to vendors for office expenses and/or payroll.
- Prepare and submit business related tax filings.
- Responsible for transactions with related stakeholders and governmental agencies
- General Ledger analysis will be required as well as journal entry and accounts payable voucher creation and bank statement reconciliations.
- Planning Financial Management and managing the cash flow, payments, banking functions
- Preparing annual budgets and maintaining updated forecast to have healthy cash cycle of the company
- Performing other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Vietnamese nationality with Chief Accountant Certificate is a MUST
- Excellent business English (written and spoken) communication
- Accounting or Finance University Degree is required, CPA or ACCA is a strong plus
- At least 8-10 years of working experience in trading/services, strong knowledge in IFRS, VAS and taxation
- Detail-oriented and analytical thinking ability, can-do attitude, entrepreneurial
What's on Offer
We offer you a position as Chief Accountant to be responsible for all financial functions in Vietnamese operations with very good compensation level and working environment.