International Entrepreneurial Environment
Dynamic industry with attractive compensation
About Our Client
Our client is an reputable international premium products in beverage industry which has been offering its customers high quality. The company now is looking for a Chief Accountant to fully control the finance system and reports, reporting to Head of Finance.
- Ensure that all supporting documents are requested, collected and compiled. Monitor and record financial transactions according to company accounting treatment and local regulations.
- Perform period accounting closing. Reconcile financial discrepancies between IFRS and VAS and recommend effective resolutions
- Prepare tax filings and reports accurately and timely
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing required documentations
- Manage statutory account, including tax compliance and legal/licence updates (if any)
- Manage customers accounts, including AR monitoring, reconciliation and commercial contract
- Evaluate accounting systems and provide recommendations for its improvements to adapt the changes of tax and accounting regulations
- Contribute to set up of all procedures ensuring an efficient internal control
- Other assignments from line manager
The Successful Applicant
- Vietnamese nationality with Chief Accountant Certificate is a MUST
- Excellent business English (written and spoken) communication
- Accounting or Finance University Degree is required, CPA or ACCA is a strong plus
- At least 8-10 years of working experience in trading/services, strong knowledge in IFRS, VAS and taxation
- Detail-oriented and analytical thinking ability, can-do attitude, entrepreneurial
What's on Offer
We offer you a position as Chief Accountant to be responsible for all financial functions in Vietnamese operations with very good compensation level and working environment.