- Leading the Digital Transformation Journey of the Bank
- Being a part of a fast-growing Organization
About Our Client
This is a fast growing bank with high commitment on their digital transformation journey to become the best bank in Vietnam.
- Run the Digital Banking unit and take full responsibility for driving the digital transformation, leveraging Big Data capabilities, customer experience, innovation and Ecosystem & partnerships
- Manage relationship with IT, Retail banking and Corporate banking to ensure implementation and commercialization of an end-user engagement with high quality digital tools on a set timelines
- Build the Digital organization to the best in class organization in line with the Digital transformation
- Ensure all digital programs have clearly defined metrics to evaluate success and continuous, measurable improvement
- Follow local and international trends from both a technological and a business perspective
- Guarantee the consistency and quality of the customer experience across all digital channels and optimize customer journey across channels
- Oversee acquisition of critical talent in the region to develop best in class Digital unit.
The Successful Applicant
- 10-15 years of digital experience and customer acquisition in the retail banking or relevant industries
- 3-5 years of experience as head of digital unit, preferably in banking sector with P&L
- Demonstrated experience in leading the design and execution of strategies and business plans/budgets & sales growth through digital channels
- Demonstrated the successful implementation of large digital programs in at least two different occasions
- Demonstrated ability to strong network in the digital community regionally and globally.
What's on Offer
- Top salary package in SEA
- Opportunity to lead the whole transformation journey from the beginning.
Quote job ref