Chief Operating Officer - Real Estate Developer (HCMC, Vietnam)
Expanding Real Estate Developer in Vietnam
Experienced COO from Bil$ Developers with Knowledge of Development Cycle
About Our Client
The client is an expanding developer, headquartered in Hochiminh City Vietnam and aim to be the leader in their market. Their growing portfolio across the country in high end residential and mixed-use development calls for an expanding team of experts with international experience aiming to build up standards of process, quality and customer care. With the customer service and experience at the core value of the business, the client is looking to shift the development scene in Vietnam.
The COO will report directly to CEO and Board of Director. The COO is expected to lead while serving.
Leadership & Strategy Execution
- Collaborate with the CEO and BOD in setting and driving organisational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs
- Translate strategy into SMART goals for performance and growth management
- Develop annual operational planning with other Head of Departments
- Ensure effective and efficient reporting system to reflect performance & establish corrective measures as needed
Coaching & Coordination
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organisational outcomes are met
- Ensure effective recruiting, on boarding, professional development, performance management, and retention
Process/Procedure Ownership, Communication & Execution
- Build, own and adapt operational processes to company culture and strategies
- Analyse internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement from feedback, lessons learnt and continuous training and reporting
- Oversee, coordinate and review the execution and adherence of the set processes by all teams
- Ensure clear communication lines between different teams to CEO and BOD
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate shall come from top developers with revenue over 2 billions USD in mature market such as Hong Kong, China, Singapore or UAE.
The candidate shall have been in executive leadership positions for the last 3-5 years. He or she shall have deep knowledge of real estate development cycle.
He/She shall have excellent communication in English for written and spoken and negotiation skill. She/he shall be able to work under pressure and keen to explore a new culture and challenge.
He/She must obviously be self-confident leader and ready to check his/her egos at the door. He/she shall be self-discipline and proactive with strong analytical thinking, able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues, high personal integrity and drive to succeed.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to lead a top developer and being part of the changing force for the real estate development in Vietnam.
The team is lean, fast paced, ambitious and international. The successful candidate will be given top of the market package with full family package in order for him/her to commit to this new challenge.