Chinese speaker Director of Operations - EMS Company
Multinational player with several assembly centers across the globe
Chinese Director willing to relocate in Vietnam managing and entire BU
About Our Client
Multinational company providing EMS full services to a wide range of clients, from SME to top OEMs across the world
The Operations Director, directly reporting to the Asia VP Manufacturing, will be responsible of the following tasks:
- coordinates the local leadership team
- monitors the engineering and production departments with 50+ technicians
- is in charge of expanding the current business, will approve new investments and hiring
- ensures factory's operations are performing in accordance to or better than budgeted. Where adverse performance occurred, carried out all necessary to eliminate or militate against such adverse performance
- will be the internal sponsor of lean initiatives, automation and quality improvement projects
- follows and ensures all technical and quality matters prior to, during and post production stages to meet with customers expectations
- represent the company in front of new clients and host new client's inspections
- ensures at all times Factory is operated at optimum production and maintenance efficient
- trains and guides all production, technical, and planning their career path and enhancing their skills and knowledge
- development of new and improvements to existing products.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Operations Director has Bachelor Degree or above, possibly with major in Electronic or Mechanical Engineering. Has more than 10 years working experience and with more than 5 years in the same role in Electronic manufacturing companies. Has good interpersonal and communication skills, strong people management and decision making attitude.
Candidate must be a native Chinese speaker willing to relocate in Vietnam permanently.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity in dynamic and international environment currently opening new divisions in Vietnam