- Exciting opportunity to become the first VN headcount for a medical devices firm
- A Clinical Specialist in Hanoi
About Our Client
Michael Page is partnering with a large international medical devices company, with intention to enter and grow aggressively within the Vietnamese market. Therefore, they are looking for a Technical Service Engineer to be their first headcount in Vietnam.
The Clinical Specialist will report to a Sales Manager, with responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Assist Product Specialist to achieve sales target and to expand the territory.
- Respond to customer's requests for services such as cause identification, troubleshoot and corrective actions implementation.
- Provide customer support on inventory and product guidlines.
- Support customers on proper usage of the equipment's to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Resolve customer complaints promply and effectively.
- Maintain and build customer relationships.
The Successful Applicant
A proactive, dynamic, and flexible engineer, in addition to:
- At least 3 years working in the medical devices industry
- Finished a training course on classification of medical devices, held by the Ministry of Health
- Knowledgeable about Service Management Systems
- Excellent communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Able to work extended hours in order to fulfil appropriate customer's requests
What's on Offer
Rare opportunity to develop career and grow the organisation in Vietnam in a dynamic and collaborative environment. Will be provided with excellent career progression and access to an international professional community.