Commercial Finance Manager - FMCG
International and dynamic working environment
Attractive salary package and benefit
About Our Client
Our client is a global FMCG company which has served hundreds of millions customers all over the world. The company has been always committed to deliver excellent product quality to their consumers as well as implement its strategic and sustainable business development plans.
- Partnering with Commercial Operations to understand sales performance and trends, establishing as well as revising targets and strategy frequently
- Implement the controls in the area of budgeting for Trade spends
- Assessing risks in new and existing deals, informing and educating stakeholders on such risks, getting involved in pricing decisions for new and existing clients
- Assisting negotiation of Trade terms with clients
- Fully In charge of commercial audit and forensic activities
- Implementation of tool to enhance budget control
- Coordination with other teams to design and implement ideas/initiatives to optimize business processes in order to deliver business intelligence on our commercial portfolio
- Other assigned tasks from line manager
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in Commercial Finance
- Relevant Finance/Accounting university degree
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both English and Vietnamese language.
- Ability to partner with business/project management teams
- Strong analysis and modelling experience, excellent interpersonal skills, ambitious
What's on Offer
The role offers excellent opportunities for top commercial finance performers to excel their competencies in finance and business partnering in a reputable global FMCG company.