- Join a leading FMCG company with well known portfolio in its category
- Accelerate your training & field coaching experience with clear career roadmap
About Our Client
Our reputable client is consecutively nominated as one of Best Places to Work in both Healthcare & FMCG sectors, survey conducted by Anphabe. Company aims to deliver meaningful work for community's health.
- Be an expert to deliver coaching and mentoring, self-development, best practice sharing, blended learning
- Develop & Implement L&D curriculum to enhance functional skills and competencies for customer facing roles (Sales manager, Key Account Manager, Business Manager, National Account Manager)
- Partner with Ethical Field Team to ensure alignment and effective execution and operation
- Plan & conduct effective training sessions according to business requirements
The Successful Applicant
- Passionate in commercial training and coaching with relevant previous experience
- Quick adapt to new environment, teamwork and self-motivated attitude
- Good planning, analytical and logical thinking skills
- Would be a plus if you have worked for healthcare, personal cares, dairy products as sales positions
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to join a leading name in its category & accelerate your career progression in an innovative multinational environment.