Construction Project Manager - International General Contractor
HCMC Based General Contractor with amazing amount of projects in pipeline
Project Manager with good experience in luxury projects
About Our Client
Multinational company with several projects ongoing all over Vietnam and APAC
The Construction Project Manager, reporting directly the the Technical Director, will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Looking after all financial and operational responsibilities for several large, ground up projects
- Managing a large staff comprised of Project Engineers and Superintendents
- Enforcing all project objectives, time lines and budget constraints
- Manage resource allocation and workload for Junior Project Managers and associated teams
- Manage your teams in utilising software to create and review subcontractor agreements, purchase orders, meeting minutes, RFI's, submittals, etc.
- Keep consistent open lines of communication with the client, client representative, property management and design & architectural representative
The Successful Applicant
the ideal candidate has Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related field and
10-15 years of experience working on ground up projects ranging more than 70M USD
Has strong managerial track record and can command respect. Has also demonstrated an ability to build a strong culture within his previous organisations that lead to cohesive and high performing teams.
Ideally the candidate will be Vietnamese although outstanding expat profiles will also be considered, luxury projects experience would also be beneficial.
What's on Offer
This company are a true specialist within their market sector, with an excellent reputation; they also have an excellent pipeline of projects so you are guaranteed work once this project is completed!