- Setting an office from ground-up
- Join an international trusted company at their scaling phrase
About Our Client
They believe the financial industry desperately needs reinvention. They are focusing on improving the lives of everyday consumers with less expensive, more transparent financial products and services to underbanked/underserved small business owners and operators that will drive their profit and growth and help them build a better life.
- Leading the business towards profit and growth.
- Responsible for planning and implementation of business plan and financials.
- Budgeting, resource allocation, scheduling, risk management and most important execution and control planning.
- Recruiting, orienting, training, assigning, motivating, coaching and leading employees.
- Negotiate agreements and generate commercial opportunities.
- Ensure adequate resources are allocated to achieve targets.
- Monitor and track progress.
- Keep up to date with market developments.
- Point of contact for all stakeholders.
- Ensure all company activates are within the local regulations.
- Cost management, control and mitigation.
- Managing escalations (internal and external).
The Successful Applicant
- Experience from e-commerce, electronic payments and financial industry in general.
- Solid background in Sales and/or Customer Retention roles.
- Experience of recruiting, training and motivating individuals and turning them into high performance teams.
- Track record in IT management, service management, service delivery and service design is an advantage.
- Must have strong Leadership skills.
- Should have aptitude for coaching and mentoring.
- Should be able to adapt and learn quickly with the changing environment.
- Must be competitive with a win-win mindset.
- Should have a result-oriented approach.
What's on Offer
- Top compensation packet in SEA
- Lead a high-performance team