Unique opportunities to head country operation for a global company
Fast-track career progression plan
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading IT professional services company in the area of software engineering and implementation of complex information systems. The solutions help customers to achieve technological leadership, ensuring digital transformation through the introduction of the most effective and innovative IT solutions. For the past decade, our client has been focusing on the execution of large scale IT projects for financial, retail, logistics and agricultural industries
Leading international banks and companies from more than 10 countries across EMEA are among their customers.
A Country Manager work priority will be business development within the country, spreading expertise widely with the local customers, establishing business relations with customers & clients, and increasing profitability for the company in this country. Our Client considers the following Industrial focus in descending order of priority: banks, other types of financial companies (microfinance companies, insurance companies etc.), transportation, logistic and retail.
А Country Manager will also be responsible for managing all operations within a country. A key part of the role of Country Manger will be to produce business performance reports, which could be on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets,
- Agreeing on annual budgets, and producing a detailed annual business operating plan are among the tasks
- Delivering on monthly, quarterly or annual targets for revenue, profits and cash.
The role of dealing with clients on a daily basis is a big part of being a Country Manager. In addition, the Country Manager will assist in the organization of day-to-day activities of the branch, including management of administrative staff and subcontractors, financial management of the branch (budgeting, expenses supervision), assistance with the recruitment of local personnel. The Country Manager is expected to recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training.
The Successful Applicant
- General management and sales experience is essential for working on this position
- Experience in the IT and/or financial industry (banking would be an advantage, and is preferable)
- Being a Country Manager requires a strong understanding of how a business operates and successful candidates will have a proven track record demonstrating their understanding and business acumen
- In a Country Managers job, the candidate needs to have excellent networking skills
- The job of a Country Manager means to be able to deliver the highest standards of customer service
- The ability to recruit staff and monitor performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership with both written and verbal communication skills
- To effectively manage operations, a Country Manager needs to have knowledge and experience of the sector his/her company operates in. He/she must fully understand the products and services provided by his/her company
- Must be familiar with computer software programs e.g. Word, Excel etc.
- English (Fluent), Vietnamese (Native)
- Willingness for business trips
What's on Offer
- Unique opportunities to fast track your career and head country operation for a global company
- Attractive remuneration package