Country Quality Manager - Apparel Buying Office
The International leading apparel brands with sourcing factories expanding in VN
Attractive QA Manger position for senior professions in garment manufacturing
About Our Client
Our client is the leading apparel brand. The business is expanding in Vietnam, hence, our client is looking for experienced professionals to join the team in Vietnam.
QA manager reporting directly to QA Director will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Develop quality management system.
- Implement quality management initiatives with the factories.
- Quality Process and Product Safety Control.
- KAMP/ SMS/ PP Quality Management
- Quality Risk Assessment.
- Bulk production quality management.
- Factory's audit team certification and management.
- Daily related quality issues investigation and issue resolutions.
- Weekly/ Monthly/ Quarterly Quality Performance Review.
- Manage and provide training to QA Team.
- Quality Issues prevention and Resolutions.
The Successful Applicant
The QA Manager should have:
- Bachelor Degree and above in related disciplines.
- More than 6 years solid experience in managing factories in multiple source base.
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English.
- Team player, cross-functional collaboration.
- Leadership and negotiation skills.
- Familiar in working with international brands.
- Frequent travel is required.
What's on Offer
International working environment and Attractive packages are provided.