An international collaborative, high-energy environment
Top tier salary package and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading technology companies in Vietnam. It is a funded start-up with an ambition to become the second unicorn of Vietnam in the future. With a crystal clear direction of improving user experience and optimizing operation by the use of Big Data, AI and Machine Learning, the company decided to expand the current Data Science Division.
- Define proper output business Metrics, and build input models to identify patterns and drivers of the output.
- Drive actions at scale using scientifically-based methods and decision making.
- Design and develop complex mathematical, statistical, simulation and optimization models and apply them to define strategic and tactical needs and drive the appropriate business and technical solutions
- Design experiments, test hypotheses, and build actionable models
- Prototype these models by using modelling languages such as R or in software languages such as Python.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Statistics, Applied Math, Operations Research, Economics, or equivalent quantitative field
- 3+ years of experience working in data science
- Experience with R, Python or other statistical/machine learning software.
- Prefer to have experience in several of the following areas: machine learning, statistics, A/B testing, casual models, forecasting models, etc.
What's on Offer
- Chance to create, make an impact, and grow professionally while working in an international collaborative, high-energy environment
- Top tier salary package and benefits
- Flexible working hours