Denim Wash Technician (Manager) - Ha Noi
Our Client is an international well-recognised brand
Opportunites to get an upgrade to Manager Position
About Our Client
The international well-recognised brand is looking for a wash technician (manager), stationed in Ha Noi. The competitive reward system and flexible working environment are provided.
To excel in this job, the successful candidate will need to work with internal stakeholders and washing factories to complete the below tasks:
- R&D and Development: new materials, new washing program, new washing recipes, ….
- Pre-Production Trial: review shade blankets, shade lots, testing reports, establish the SOPs, risks to manufacturing analysis
- Production Management: process implementation, bulk production management, SOP implementation (wet and dry process), random inspection.
- Performance Management: weekly/ monthly/ yearly/ quarterly review with vendors
- Communication Management
The Successful Applicant
A qualified candidate is having, but not limited to the below:
- Bachelor's degree in textile/ engineering /or related subject.
- Minimum 5 year's experience with similar roles.
- Proven track records in vendor management.
- Ability to work independently, remote control.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Cross functional teamwork.
- Fluent in English, Chinese is an advantage.
- Computer skills.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary + 2 - 3 month bonus + health care plan for family