Divisional Controller (Manufacturing) (based in Long An)
International working environment
Play the key role in finance & accounting function of the business division
About Our Client
Our client is an international manufacturer of electronic products with diverse clients portfolio across the industries. Their factory in Vietnam is based in Long An.
- Day to day financial management:
- Reviews accounts payable and weekly check runs.
- Work with the finance department to ensure transparency and accountability of all reporting.
- Monitor all aspects of management expense accounts.
- Assures compliance with federal, state, local and corporate policies, regulations and laws.
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports
- Responsible for all taxes obligations.
- Prepare and report:
- Prepares financial statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position.
- Weekly: Cash flow forecast.
- Monthly: Cash flow forecast, Monthly budget, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Outstanding Debtors and Creditors Listing, Department Variance Reports (Budget vs. Actual), Tax Report, VAT Report.
- Yearly: Annual reports, Annual Budget.
- Liaise with external bodies:
- Liaise with external bodies including suppliers, customers, government, company International, tax department.
- Note correspondence between company and external bodies.
- Learning and growth:
- Assist the Director with improving financial systems.
- Monitor existing systems and processes and suggest improvements in maintaining the accuracy of the accounting records for all company operations, both present & future
- Assist the Director in developing, implementing and maintaining financial policies and procedures to ensure accurate and timely monthly financial reports including the income statement and balance sheet as well as fulfilling any reporting requirements for external organizations.
- Ensure Integrity:
- Ensure Integrity of all financial information. Uphold integrity of financial information.
- Manage Finance team in order to ensure integrity, honesty and confidentiality.
- Ensure third parties never have insight in company's and company partner's confidential information.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Accounting and 3 years of Chief Accountant.
- Well developed technical skills in the following areas: English communication (written & verbal), Management Skills, Numerical competence, Reporting Skills, Business Awareness
What's on Offer
You'll play an important role in the finance & accounting function of the business division and act as an advisor to the management board of the BU.