- Leading retail group with strong presence in Vietnam
- Take an important role in E-commerce team
About Our Client
Our respected client is a globally leading retail group with strong presence in Vietnam and international markets.
Responsible for E-Commerce website performance:
- Manage home page, category page; collect and analyse customer experience then work with UX/UI to optimise customer journey.
- Work with Product/Merchandise team to manage and update new/existing items, new arrival, limited offer, markdown.
- In charge of web content and work with Designer to develop graphics and promotion materials.
- Work with Digital Marketing team to assist in set up of online promotion, digital marketing campaign to boost online sales.
- Manage information at Store level, Press Release, and other forms of communication.
- Regularly manage asset sourcing, platform usage, and Product alignment based on guideline from Global HQ.
- Planning Site Strategy and Update Plan based on direction from Global HQ and local Marketing calendar & Business plan.
- By using GA (Google Analytics), review and analyse Website performance and content performance and execute counter measure.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree holder of any discipline.
- At least 3 years related experience in Marketing/Site Operation from related industry - retail or E-commerce.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Skill to give proper & clear direction to external vendor (production).
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, Content Management System (CMS), website management, User Interface (UI/UX) and Design Photoshop.
- Experience in managing an e-commerce site and online analytic skill.
What's on Offer
- Package: Base salary + 13th salary + yearly bonus.
- Health care plan.
- Performance review every 6 months to get bonus/promotion.