Energy Efficiency Program Manager (HCMC)
Leading Retail Mall Developer in Vietnam
Develop and Execute Energy Efficiency Initiatives for National Portfolio
About Our Client
The Client is a leading retail group with one of the largest retail portfolios and retail customer bases in Vietnam.
The Energy Efficiency Program Manager will be reporting to Head of Operations and potentially will require regular travel across Vietnam for the role.
He/She will work closely with Operation, Maintenance and Development teams including on-location team to develop and execute the energy efficiency programs including evaluation of energy consumption, energy efficiency measures, design of programs, outreach to stakeholders and the market place, and filing of requirements.
- Develop the necessary performance metrics and track them to ensure that programs are delivered
- Manage energy efficiency programs/initiatives to ensure operation cost recovery and minimise performance risk.
- Manage the procurement of contracts to subcontractors and vendors delivering energy efficiency measures.
- Provide ongoing oversight of the subcontractors and vendors
- Coordinate with other departments providing program logistic support.
- Verify that products, services, and energy savings are delivered as required.
- Monitor, track, and provide necessary program performance data for measurement and verification purposes.
- Prepare program status reports to accurately monitor progress toward program performance and financial goals. This includes annual reporting of results
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate shall be proactive and possess the ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks/priorities. He/she shall hold a bachelor's degree in Business or Engineering and a minimum of 3-5 years of energy conservation / energy efficiency work experience.
He/She shall demonstrate ability to work within established budgets and deliver promised results and thorough understanding of utility cost recovery mechanisms.
He/She possesses the ability to communicate with and coordinate with a wide variety of professionals ranging from internal stakeholders, engineers to vendors, to subcontractors
Experience developing and delivering utility energy efficiency programs to specific sector.
Aside from credible qualifications and experience, the client is looking for leadership, highly organised and adaptive to changing priorities.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have the opportunities to working along with a dynamic international team and spearhead an operational priorities for an international company.
The package offer is highly competitive, including attractive bonus scheme and allowance.