- Our client is the international leading chemicals manufacturing company.
- Candidates with experience chemcials operations and manufacturing are welcome
About Our Client
Our client is an international chemical manufacturer. Its factory is located in Binh Duong. Candidates living in Ho Chi Minh will have transportation allowances in commuting to the factory.
The factory manger mission is to monitor the end-to-end manufacturing process. In details, the main roles and responsibilities are:
- Build and implement factory performance matrix.
- Manage demand planning, purchasing, costing materials warehouse, production, inventory, and logistics, health and safety departments.
- Safety and compliance management.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in achieving the company goals.
- Build and maintain the relationship with business partners.
- P&L management.
- Talent management: Build team and develop people.
The Successful Applicant
An ideal supply chain manager is having:
- University degree and above.
- More than 5 years experience in supply chain/ factory management.
- Background in chemical manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Problem Solving, change management, conflict management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong cross-functional team management.
- Integrity, analytic, and pressure handling.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary + bonus + health insurance + transportation allowances + other benefits.