Factory Manager - Food and Beverage
Rare and unique chance to join a regional food and beverage brand
Factory Manager with a background in food and beverage production
About Our Client
Our client is a regional leading food and beverage manufacturing company, with multiple household brands in the local market
The factory manager, directly reports to the Operation Director, and manage a plant with a total of 200+ people will be responsible of the following tasks:
- Manages production, process, maintenance and technical sections as per Company's Organisational Chart.
- Ensures factory's operations are performing in accordance to or better than budgeted.
- Trouble shoots and resolves all technical and production matters, and work together with maintenance supervisor to ensure the factory and machines are kept in optimum operating conditions.
- Follows and ensures all technical and quality matters prior to, during and post production stages to meet with customers expectation.
- Assures at all times factories are operated at optimum production and maintenance efficient.
- Trains and guides all production, technical, and planning their career path and enhancing their skills and knowledge.
- Development of new and improvements to existing products.
- Able to lead a green field project.
The Successful Applicant
Hands on, positive, and proactive work mindset, in addition to:
- A Bachelor degree or above, preferably with background in engineering.
- Has more than 10 years relative working experience.
- More than 5 years in FMCG-Food related industries.
- Started out in the production department
- Has good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong people management and decision making attitude.
- Proficient in English and Vietnamese.
What's on Offer
Rare opportunity to develop career in a growing company with dynamic, collaborative and progressive culture. Will be provided with an excellent career progression and access to a vast international network community.