Finance Business Partner (Senior Manager)
International environment with high visibility
Fast track to be CFO
About Our Client
Our client is the leader in market share in the industry both in Vietnam and Regions, offer their customers products to nourish their lives. The company has been always committed to deliver excellent product quality to their consumers as well as implement its strategic and sustainable business development plans.
As the Finance Business Partner of this company, you will be responsible for partnering with the Commercial team to provide advices and insight from financial perspectives to drive business performance. Your main roles and responsibilities are:
- Business partnering to develop and drive quarterly budget & business plans.
- Partner with Commercial team and related function to drive high accuracy forecast to be reflected with lowest variance against actual performance.
- Provide financial analysis, consultation and insights to Higher Management Teams to support business decision making by presenting financial key highlights with updated financial trends.
- Assist FD in preparation of presentation for Monthly Performance review, monthly Demand review meeting, leadership market visit, etc.
- Identify opportunities/ recommend risks prevention steps for business operations to meet business objectives and mitigate risks
The Successful Applicant
University degree in Finance or Accounting
Possess sound business acumen and critical thinking
Excellent communication in both English and Vietnamese language
Prior experience in MNCs or international companies preferred
What's on Offer
The role offers excellent opportunities for top finance performers to further develop their competencies in finance and business partnering in a reputable global company.