Finance Controller (Manufacturing) - USA invested company
International working environment
Attractive benefit package
About Our Client
Our client is a 100% USA invested company working in shoes manufacturing industry, currently looking for a candidate for the "Finance Controller" position.
The following reflects management's definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Supervise the monitoring of wide financial data to ensure compliance with accounting standards, as well as local accounting and tax laws, policies and procedures.
- Liaise and work with the competent organizations and authorities (Tax offices, auditors, consultancy companies, local Government authorities, banks etc.)
- Ensure timely submission and accurate of closing reports to relevant authorities and group finance.
- Perform complex technical analysis in relation to financial reporting and operation's performance.
- Direct the annual audit; prepare work plans and schedules; coordinate audit process with external auditors and schools and departments; ensure the timely production and filing of all financial reports in accordance with local law and professional requirements.
- Evaluate financial internal controls through policies, procedures, and guidelines. Identify weaknesses in internal control, evaluate risks, propose solutions, and implement solutions.
- Select, train, supervise, coach and evaluate staff; set work priorities, supervise daily operations, delegate to staff and monitor progress on assignments.
- Manage and lead the annual budget/ forecasting process, providing guidance and support to each department ensuring alignment with strategic plans.
- Maintain and assist with implementation of business information systems for accounting and reporting system including developing and implementing operating procedures. Analyze the flow of information system data and develop internal procedures for staff to facilitate the timely and accurate entry of financial records. Identify necessary changes in business processes to ensure efficient workflow and the best utilization of system capabilities to fit the business needs.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance and Audit or any related field
- 7 - 10 years of experience in similar role in foreign companies, experience of working at
Multinational Corporation is preferable.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of accounting & financial management, including accounting, auditing, tax, transfer pricing, financial reporting, budgeting, internal control structures and applicable audit procedures.
- Excellent communication in English - both verbal and written - skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office and Excel skills
- Ability to identify risks and recommend actions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, remaining calm, logical approach to problem solving
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to think strategically and develop both short and long term plans to meet an objective.
- Ability to present technical information and data in an effective manner and prepare complex financial statements, reports and analyses.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing to a variety of groups and individuals.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with and respond to people from different cultures or backgrounds.
What's on Offer
This role will offer a professional working environment with competitive remuneration package