Finance Manager - Construction Company (Bien Hoa, Dong Nai)
International working environment
Play the key role in setting up the business
About Our Client
Our client is an international building engineering start-up with the presence in multiple countries in the region. They are looking for highly competent finance professions to join their team and strengthen the finance activity in their main manufacturing hub, which is based in Vietnam.
- Participate in the strategic planning and annual business plan of the group company, and improve the standardizationstandardization and efficiency of the Finance Department;
- Implementing the organizationalorganizational structure and standard process of the company's financial system and ensure the smooth operation of the Finance Department;
- Analyse the company's financial status and operating results, conduct analysis on overheads, cash flow, and costing, and submit financial analysis reports on a regular basis;
- Responsible for financial analysis of investments and the financial indicators to ensure the success rate of investment;
- Prepare tax planning and execute corporate tax planning; foresee and avoid tax risks in accordance with Vietnamese accounting, laws and relevant regulations;
- Provide strategic advice to support decision making process for the company's major investment, financing and other business activities, and participate in risk assessment, guidance, tracking and control.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above in finance, accounting, finance, etc., with the title of accountant with intermediate or above degree, and the certificate of CPA is preferred;
- At least 10 years working experience in manufacturing industry, experience in construction is preferred
- Familiar with financial, taxation, auditing, financial regulations and policies
- Familiar with financial management such as financial budget, financial cost analysis, financial accounting, etc., with strong financial analysis and internal auditing capabilities;
- Fluent English communication skills
- Excellent management skills and good communication skills, can work under pressure.
- Commercial mindset, can act as an advisor for the management team in the daily operation as well as decision making process.
What's on Offer
A great opportunity with a fast growing startupstartup company; Career progression and the ability to control and make key decisions; you will also be offered a competitive salary and other benefits according to company rules