Finance Manager (Internal Control) (Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam)
World-leading brand name company
International working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in providing end-to-end solutions in the apparel and footwear industry with intelligent, creative and sustainable solutions that elevate brands and accelerate performance throughout the global supply chain. They are currently having presence across the continents.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
1. Key responsibilities
* Lead and direct the Internal Audit function ·
* Implement and execute the risk assessment framework. Identify changes in internal and external environments that will impact risk profile and audit work.
* Coordinate regional or divisional process.
* Interpret results for site/division and report to management.
* Look for trends or potential future issues. ·
* Coordinate activities with external auditors. · ·
* Manage audit and independent appraisal activity with the organization, with the appropriate analysis and recommendations to improve business performance. ·
* Follow up on identified issues and ensure that appropriate corrective actions are taken in response to audit findings and recommendations. ·
* Conduct annual risk and fraud assessments based on input from management, external auditors and external factors for the development of an annual audit plan.
* Lead all processes and procedures for SOX compliance
* Lead all processes and procedures for Trade compliance
* Perform Financial projects
* Strategic Planning - Review impact of information on business and understand medium and long-term implications - Determine next steps and actions - Communicate actions to organization and any concerns/issues to senior management - Ensure results are in compliance wit - Ensure strategic plan is realistic but also a stretch for the organization. Review plan for any potential issues - Develop strategies, plans and controls to minimize risk.
* Responsible for maintaining all accounting records and others systems for internal control.
* Organize work processes, methods and procedures; establish and monitor controls to evaluate unit performance.
* Ensure all tasks are assigned and performed on time. Prioritize time to focus on biggest issues
* Review the internal accounting controls of the division to ensure compliance with corporate, SEC and regulatory policies and procedures.
* Demonstrate and inspire integrity. Anticipate questions, issues and challenges from management, external audit, etc. Avoid financial surprises.
* Anticipate questions and challenges. Stay current with requirements. Keep management informed of any issues or gaps.
* Monitor and evaluate team members, and adjust training where needed.
* Attract, retain and develop high potential talent.
* Model and promote the Corporation's Code of Business Ethics and Values.
* Perform general management duties, exercising usual authority concerning staff, performance appraisals, promotions and terminations.
* Responsible for training and development of subordinate staff, estimating personnel needs, assigning work, meeting completion dates, interpreting and ensuring consistent application of organizational policies.
* Act as a team role model and change-agent.
* Positively lead and influence team members to partner together to achieve individual and business goals.
* Coordinate team efforts, create and manage a regional strategy and team operating plan.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related education.
* 5+ years accounting or related experience with 3 years supervisory experience preferred.
* Strong background in internal control (SOX process) and financial project.
* Effective managerial skills.
* Strong analytical skills and knowledge of GAAP.
* Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office and function specific software.
* Knowledge of applicable state, federal and tax laws.
* Strong communication, presentation and project management skills.
What's on Offer
You will enjoy the international working environment with rewarding benefit package and opportunity to co-work with management board across the border.
Location: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam