Finance Manager - Manufacturing Hung Yen
Multinational manufacturer newly setup in Vietnam
About Our Client
They commit to high-quality solution and customer-focused process to their partners, being the market leader within its manufacturing industry with innovations.
- Daily expenses reimbursement review and booking
- In charge of GL and FA ledger booking and monthly reconciliation of sub-ledger and GL maintenance.
- In charge of any issues during month-end closing
- In charge of import/export team
- In charge of any issues related to costing
- Assist in providing required documentation and information to government department
- Assist in annual audit and internal audit
- In charge of monthly intercompany AP/AR reconciliation and clearance.
- In charge of yearly expenses and depreciation budget
- Accomplish other tasks assigned by superior.
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree (or above) in field of accounting and finance
- Over 7 years working experience in finance/accounting role
- Extensive working experience in tax declaration and reporting, Vietnam tax & accounting regulations, and all local special regulations in relative field
- Experience in manage Customs Import and Export group
- Good English reading and writing skills. Good Chinese communication skills will be a plus
- Able to work independently, honest, transparent, able to work under pressure, hard-working, having set up experience will be a plus
What's on Offer
This opportunity could enhance your competency to another level with competitive package