Financial Controller (based in Tay Ninh)
International working environment
Play the key member in driving the business
About Our Client
Our client is is one of the leading manufacturers of high quality agricultural product in Vietnam with the factory based in Tay Ninh.
Finance and Accounting scopes;
- Managed overall finance/ accounting/ and taxes including day-to-day operation, period-end closing and statutory reporting to ensure compliance with the Group financial policy, and comply with the regulatory requirement and GAAP (VAS and IFRS)
- Be charge of Group Strategy and Business Development for the business in Vietnam, including distributor and customer development, strategic partnerships and innovation strategy for new platforms of growth.
- Managed overall treasury operation, including cash flow management, banking credit facility, liquidity management, loan funding, maximizing the interest return, and manage to minimize the risk for FX exposure.
- Managed commercial finance area including budgeting and outlook review, liaison with commercial and operation on business strategy, assessing ROI on investment, pricing, channel, and marketing strategy, efficiency and productivity improvement, competitor analysis etc., Pre/post feasibility study for capital investment / new product development, potential M&A projects
- Managed management accounting including monthly performance review, annual budgeting, outlook review,
- Managed company internal control to ensure control and compliance are in place for all key areas, maintained and keep company policy & procedure keep up-to-date, perform internal audit review according to the annual audit plan approved by supervisory board, provide practical recommendation to close the control gap, perform follow-up activities of reported audit findings to ensure that recommended actions are duly and timely implemented
- Managed overall company risk management in all key areas and set up control / change management process to ensure the compliance/ internal control are in place is all key process. This is included risk assessment and review, insurance management, and business continuity plan.
- Managed legal work including contract review before General Director signing, work with lawyers on any legal advice/ litigation.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
Corporate Affairs scope
Responsible for license and permits of the Companies
- Maintain relationship and communicate with government, shareholders, and all key stakeholders
- Board Secretariat work for the company
- Other Corporate Affairs when assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration or related filed
- 7-10 year Corporate Finance/Accounting background, and track record in commercial finance/business development with exceptional communication skills and a track record of working across teams
- Good knowledge of Vietnam Law
- Experience in cash flow projection, IRR, finance process implementation
- Strong skill in using MS Excel, Word, Power Point
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, team player, self-motivation, initiative, result driven and project management
- Ability to work in tight time frames, handle multiple tasks, integrity and a "can-do" attitude
- Audit experience is an advantage
- Experience in SAP will be a plus
- Good English communication
- Able to travel occasionally
What's on Offer
The group has grown and expanded business rapidly the region so in future the organisation is not limited to just the current business in Vietnam. You will become part of a fast-paced and dedicated team that works together for a commitment to deliver outstanding quality and results. We are confident you will find this new opportunity both challenging and rewarding.