Financial Controller - FMCG
Globally recognised multinational brand
Dynamic leadership team with a very competitive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognised FMCG multinational specialising in the consumer goods market. They are looking to expand their operations in SE Asia with Vietnam being a priority.
Full responsibility for the Consumer Goods Finance Team:
Strategic Business Partnering with Commercial Team:
- Work closely with Commercial director to review and analyse key financial opportunities and risks across the business and specifically with expansion plan.
- Provide in depth analytical reports with insight into increasing profitability across the Vietnamese operation.
- Be a key part of the management team evaluating buisness strategy and potential growth areas.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience within a multinational FMCG/Retail brand.
- A minimum of 8 years working experience, with at least 3 years experience at a managerial level.
- Must have excellent communication in English and Vietnamese.
- Experience with a big 4 firm is preferred although not necessary.
- Relevant finance qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CA)
- Analytical personality and proven problem solver with the ability to influence decision making across levels.
- Natural leader with strong interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
What's on Offer
This opportunity offers a rare opportunity to further your career with a globally recognised brand with natural progression lines as well as an incredibly generous package with comprehensive benefits package.