Financial Controller (Real Estate) - Ho Chi Minh (Up to $5,500)
International working environment
Various performance bonus
About Our Client
Our client is an international leading company specialised in real estate & capital development and investment. They are centrered around bringing about values to the partners through their action plan that boosts capital proficiency. In executing a business technique that joins the jobs of land improvement, venture and capital administration, the company has created reliably great comes-back to its partners, and built up a reputation for building grant winning advancement extends crosswise over different land classes. The company has settled a broad system of workplaces in many different locations, notably among which are USA, Hong Kong, Japan and Vietnam etc.
You'll be the one to advise the board of management on all finance related activities.
Your job includes but not be limited to:
- Reviewing and improving accounting and operating procedures with appropriate internal controls and measures, ensure timely preparation and accurate reporting of financial matters / results / management reports and tax reporting.
- Conducting operational performance review and analysis and overseeing the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts.
- Taking responsibility for cash management and treasury matters in Vietnam, and liaising with banks locally to build strong relationships.
- Liaising with external auditors and relevant government authorities on audit / accounting issues and ensuring that all companies in Vietnam comply with accounting, tax, legislative and regulative requirements, and may be required to undertake ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Assisting in financial assessment/analysis for Deal Diligence and M&A transactions
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Finance / Accountancy / ACCA or its equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in the industry, with at least 2 years in similar role
- Certified Chief Accountant
- Be familiar with Vietnam Accounting Standards and international Financial Reporting Standards and dealing with Vietnamese authorities, auditors and banks
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Readiness to travel for work
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package
- Good progression in the company
- International working environment
- Being one of decision-makers for the business