Financial Controller (Vung Tau)
International well-branded company
Rewarding benefit package
About Our Client
Our client is an international well-branded company in the food & beverage industry.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, G/L, Inventory/Cost Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Manage month-end closing and prepare monthly financial statements and other operational reports for site
- Analyze variances and communicates explanations to management with recommended actions
- Prepare forecasts of income statement, balance sheets, and statement of cash flows for the Plant
- Must work across organization boundaries and all levels of the company to achieve plant, country or corporate objectives
- Integrates and trains new staff while leading the continued professional development of the existing team
- Shares best practices across global finance team, e.g. process improvements, financial modeling and procedures changes
- Provides proactive / unsolicited consultation, interpretation and education of complex financial and operational matters to various departmental leaders used to drive business decisions
- Collaborates with General Manager, Plant accountants and senior management to explain results, make improvements, manage projects, identify inefficiencies, understand operations and lead the development of complex analysis
- Monitor and implement plant internal controls (in conjunction with corporate policies) as necessary to ensure reporting integrity, safeguard company assets, and identify risks
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate in Finance/Accounting
- Have Chief Accountant certificate.
Experience / skills required:
- Minimum five years' experience in accounting and financial management experience covering all aspects of business functions at multi-national company.
- Good understanding of VAS and IAS, good understanding of related tax and legal issues and a proven track record of working with related authorities.
- Strong problem solving, negotiating, analysis and interpersonal skills
- Decisiveness and analytical thinker
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Have good relationship with local authorities.
- Fluent with spoken and written English
- Computer literacy
What's on Offer
You'll be enjoying the international working environment, clear career progression and rewarding benefit package in the position