Financial Manager (Manufacturing Company) - Hung Yen
Playing the key person to drive the new seup business in Vietnam
About Our Client
Our client is an international manufacturing company with the presence across different continents in the world. Their historical performance is proven through double-digit growth during the past 4 years.
Daily expenses reimbursement review and booking
In charge of GL and FA ledger booking and monthly reconciliation of sub-ledger and GL maintenance.
In charge of any issues during month-end closing
In charge of import/export team
In charge of any issues related to costing
Assist in providing required documentation and information to government department
Assist in annual audit and internal audit
In charge of monthly intercompany AP/AR reconciliation and clearance.
In charge of yearly expenses and depreciation budget
Accomplish other tasks assigned by superior.
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree (or above) in field of accounting and finance
- Over 7 years working experience in finance/accounting role
- Extensive working experience in tax declaration and reporting
- Experience in manage Customs Import and Export group
- Familiar with Vietnam tax & accounting regulations, and all local special regulations in relative field;
- Be able to handle daily accounting, costing and tax work independently.
- Good English reading and writing skills;
- Good Chinese communication skills will be a priority;
- Proficiency in Excel Experience in using ERP system is preferable.
What's on Offer
We offer you a position as "Financial Manager" to be responsible for all financial functions in Vietnamese operations with very good compensation level and working environment.