Financial Planning & Analysis Manager - Global FMCG
International environment with Business Partnering element
Attractive salary package and benefit
About Our Client
Our client is a global company which serves millions of consumers all over the world. They are committed to add values and change people lives through excellent products. They pride themselves
As the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager of this company, you are the main contributor to the financial analysis of the company. Your role is to create values to major corporate decisions of the CFO, CEO, and the Board of Directors. Your main roles and responsibilities are:
Financial Planning, Budget & Forecast:
- Business partnering to develop and drive quarterly budget & business plans.
- Manage other teams including commercial teams to drive high accuracy forecast to be reflected with lowest variance against actual performance.
- Drive best practice in financial consolidation and analysis on business performance, deep-dive analysis of KPIs, P&L, BS, CF.
- Provide consultation and insights to Higher Management Teams by presenting financial key highlights with updated financial trends.
- Consolidate reports and data and produce accurate Variance Analysis and Reports.
- Follow up closely with all high level stakeholders in delivering actions plans.
- Recommend opportunities/ risks prevention steps for business operations
- Synchronize and streamline business process and modelling to minimize costs and drives operating effectiveness and efficiency.
The Successful Applicant
University degree in Finance or Accounting
Possess sound business acumen and critical thinking
Excellent communication in both English and Vietnamese language
Prior experience in MNCs or international companies preferred
Strong analysis and communication skills
What's on Offer
The role offers excellent opportunities for top finance performers to further develop their competencies in finance and business partnering in a reputable global company.