FP&A Manager - FMCG
Highly reputable organization globally
Fully responsible for end-to-end process
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading international company with thousands of employees globally. They are recognised as top employers with strategic talent plans. They are looking for a FP&A Manager to join the team.
- Take full responsibility on annual planning, budgeting for company in a timely manner and high accuracy.
- Involve in Strategic planning process including engaging various stakeholders, take lead in managing the end-to-end process and further follow-ups on action plan.
- Be the contact point works with cross-function teams to ensure the smooth closing process
- Proactively initiate the in-depth analysis reports on KPI and highlighted variables with detailed presentations/dashboards
- Be a true Business Partner with other functions including but not limited to operations, commercial, supply chain, back-office to identify business risk/opportunities
- Identify hiring needs, coach, training and develop team
- Other ad-hoc reports and tasks from line manager
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor/Master degree in Finance/Business/Audit & Accounting or related field. International certificates are preferable.
- +8 years working experience, preferably in FP&A function for FMCG international companies, with +3 years in managerial position. Big 4 experience is a plus
- High communication skills in English & Vietnamese, proficiency in presentations, computer skills. Familiar with SAP
- An initiator who dares to take challenge, proactive, highly engaging and influencing person, work well under pressure and detailed-oriented.
What's on Offer
An opportunity offers you the exposure to upper levels with attractive remuneration package