Garment Technologist - Apparel Buying Office
The International leading apparel brands with sourcing factories expanding in VN
Attractive benefits and international working environment are provided
About Our Client
Our client is the leading apparel brand. The business is expanding in Vietnam, hence, our client is looking for experienced professionals to join the team in Vietnam.
The successful candidate will involve in below activities:
- Establish technical guidelines/ manuals.
- Work with product development/ quality team on technical consultancy.
- Work with factories on technical issue resolution.
- KAMP/ SMS/ PP Quality Management
- Technical Risk Assessment.
- Provide training's to related departments on technical issue resolutions.
- Weekly/ Monthly/ Quarterly Quality Performance Review.
The Successful Applicant
The QA Manager should have:
- Bachelor Degree and above in related disciplines.
- More than 5 years solid experience in apparel product development.
- Knowledge in seam sealing/ bonding.
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English.
- Team player, cross-functional collaboration.
- Problem solving skills.
- Leadership and negotiation skills.
- Frequent travel is required.
What's on Offer
International working environment and Attractive packages are provided.