- Global Market Leader
- Highly Profitable Business
About Our Client
Our Client is one of world's leading manufacturers of products & solutions for applications across multiple sectors including Healthcare & Life Sciences, Chemical and Automotive.
The Group's strong focus on internationalisation has led to the opening of multiple production plants and Sales Office around the world.
The General Manager will be the focal point for the development of the business in Vietnam. Reporting to the Group CEO, he/she will be responsible for the implementation of the commercial strategy and achieving the related targets in Vietnam.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Defining a sustainable business plan
- Entering, developing and managing the business in the specific market, from the phase of product registration until their distribution in the dedicated channels;
- Guaranteeing the assigned targets in term of market penetration, sales and investment in the assigned industry and channels;
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and clear business communication strategy, following overall BU customer strategy to ensure customer satisfaction
- Creating bottom-up sales forecast to meet annual budget and financial forecast requirements as well as taking responsibility for related P&L;
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess significant experience in the Vietnam and should have an in-depth knowledge of the territory. People management experience, both in sales and administrative areas is required.
Experience within B2B healthcare or life sciences industries is strongly recommended, alternatively the knowledge of the automotive, safety, chemical B2B industries will be also much appreciated.
Fluency in English is required.
What's on Offer
An attractive Package with Benefits and Allowances is on offer as well as the opportunity to lead a successful business through the next phase of their growth.