Group Brand Manager
An opportunity to work in a dynamic and empowering multinational FMCG business
Potential career growth within the company
About Our Client
Our client is the leading multinational manufacturer and marketer of personal care products. Being the global leader in the personal care sector, our client has owns a diverse portfolio of brands, distributed internationally through retail channels and digital commerce. As they are expanding their business rapidly, they are looking for both Group Brand Manager who aspire to be part of a creative, entrepreneurial and innovative business in managing and building their global brands.
The Group Brand Manager will be the brand custodian for a few award winning brands within the personal care sector. These two positions are responsible of developing, planning and executing all marketing and promotional strategies in line with Global and Regional Brand Guidelines to deliver sustainable growth and raise brand awareness and engagement in Malaysia.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Strategic planning and preparation for new launches, budget responsibility
- Develop and recommend marketing strategies including sales volume and profit forecasts to meet business goals
- Analyze marketing performance of key products, franchises and categories and propose forecasts of new products to the Management team
- Work closely with appointed media agencies to develop a strong and efficient advertising and media strategy for the Brand or conduct survey if necessary.
- Work closely with the Sales Department to ensure the forecast of the new products sell-in and marketing programs are fully supported in the field.
- Work with special events team to plan the roadshows, consumer workshops and college roadshows for the full year and plan for the expenses in the P&L
- Generate compelling consumer insights to develop winning brand strategies versus competition
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be an experienced marketer with proven track record in driving brand growth in the consumer goods sector. You have excellent presentation and organisational skills. You aspire to be a trend setter in the consumer goods sector and are highly meticulous, resourceful, dynamic and result oriented. The other requirements include:
- Possessed Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or other business related qualifications
- Passion for Branding and Marketing
- High level of exposure in brand marketing culture with in-depth knowledge of brand management tools and processes
- Strong functional skill, with leadership capabilities and strategic mind
- Team player and never-give-up attitude
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to work in a dynamic and empowering multinational FMCG business
- Potential career growth within the company
- Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits