Group Finance Controller - Retail
A great opportunity in leadership team for a fast-growing business
-Attractive compensation level of benefits
About Our Client
Our Client is a reputable Retail Group in Vietnam. Their business is consumer-centric and in the progress of expansion with more exciting opportunities.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the financial controller functions, including managing financial controller of each BU.
- Business Partner with other function and operations functions to ensure maximum organizational effectiveness and to improve their financial awareness and provide them with relevant financial information for their operations
- Assist in develop budget, forecast, financial planning and analysis and management report to be standardized and in place
- Analysis financial information to improve business performance and ensure quality control over financial transactions
- Evaluates departmental performance and makes adjustments to daily operations when needed to ensure the department meets overall goals and objectives.
- Establish adequate controls for all revenues and expenses and protection of assets.
- Monitor all capital expenditures against budgets to ensure match with approval and compliance
- Track the short and long range strategic financial business plans
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree, 10 or more year's experience in Finance / Accounting / Consulting. Experience in Retail/FMCG is a big plus
- Strong understanding of financial statements, and understand how to improve business performance
- Ability to work and adapt in a fast paced and changing business environment
- Ability to remain flexible, adaptable, open-minded and service mind oriented
- Good organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Very good written and verbal English communication skills due to the nature of the business
What's on Offer
A rare challenge for top performers to fast track their career path to next level in complex consumer centric business model.