- Leading company in the FMCG business expanding in ASEAN markets
- Supply Chain Leader capable to scale up the business in the Region
About Our Client
Market leading company with solid track record and with a detailed market regional expansion plan for the future
The Supply Chain Manager, reporting directly to the CEO, will be responsible of the following activities:
- Coordinates with Sales Department for preparing forecasts and S&OP
- Manages inventory in order to optimise the stock for distributors and key retailers and avoid overstocking/under-stocking situation
- Manages directly the main warehouses national wise
- Plans the Regional business expansion from a distribution and exporting perspective
- Supervise the production planning according to market needs and inventory
- Verifies regulatory compliance information and respond to customer information request
- Takes a proactive and analytic approach to driving continuous improvement of supply chain design
- Understand market food safety and packaging regulation
- Analyses and reports on supply, delivery and inventory data accurately and in a timely manner, escalating key trends as appropriate
- Advise Top management on any current supply issues that may impact on future availability of goods
- Demonstrate strong integrity, openness and respect to build a strong team environment
- Ensures all appropriate actions are taken to assist with the implementation of the company's H&S Policy and guarantees all incidents, accidents, hazards, near misses and injuries are reported to HQ.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal SC Manager is an Expat Manager with at least has 5+years of local experience on implementing successful market expansions in FMCG or Fresh goods. Has a strong relations with local distributors, 3PL companies and is able to adapt the strategy from "wet markets" to modern supermarkets.
Has a hands on approach, is energetic and willing to lead from the front this exciting business expansion across Vietnam and the Region, with frequent travels national-wise and overseas, when possible again.
Is able to take decision independently respecting corporate policy and adapting the best strategy to the local environment.
Excellent analytic and high level presentation skills are requested in order to face directly BOD and investors.
What's on Offer
Spectacular opportunity to expand overseas and maximise the local performance of a strong Vietnamese company