Head of Finance - Manufacturing
Sizable platform for career advancement
About Our Client
Our client is a listed manufacturing company with operation across the world. They are looking for a seasoned "Head of Finance" to be based in Vietnam - their manufacturing hub in the world.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, your day-to-day challenging but fulfilling tasks would be:
- Plan and actualise overall strategic management of finance/accounting operations
- Manage and lead a sizeable team accountable for P&L results and execution-to-plan
- Direct accounting policies, procedures and internal controls
- Ensure that all necessary policies and procedures to safeguard assets and minimise financial risks are in place
- Oversee all fiscal reporting and consolidation
- Develop and recommend to the Board an annual operating plan and financial budget that support the Corporation's long term strategy
- Provide the Senior Management and Executive teams with high-quality analysis of performance
- Coordinate with respective departments, especially continuous Improvement and Industrial Engineering to identify potential cost reduction projects and follow-up with implementation
- Manage the relationship with independent auditors and external stakeholders
- Ensure regulatory compliance with regards to tax collection and remittance
The Successful Applicant
- Having at least 15-20 years of experience, ideally in manufacturing industry.
- Holding Finance & Accounting qualifications. CPA/ACCA/CFA is desired.
- Proficient level of professional English is a must.
- Experienced in Finance Director/CFO position previously.
- Experienced in financial planning, budget forecast, financial reporting and KPIs systems
- Proven experience of turning business around or increasing the revenue substantially.
What's on Offer
"Head of Finance" position with a well reputable company with global presence. This is definitely a rare opportunity with a MNC company.