Head of FP&A - Services
Visible position in mid/senior level of management, work directly with BOD
Be a part of exciting journey achieving strategic milestones and managing change
About Our Client
They are a well-known brand operating in consumer centric Services industry. They are invested by a reputable international fund with high expectations and ambition to expand in Vietnam.
- Fully responsible for highly accurate financial and management reports, consolidation complex data and financial indicators
- Build up and manage complex financial models for purpose of cost controlling, variables analyzing and identify opportunities for business improvement
- Take responsibility of forecasting, budgeting, planning and coordinate cross functionally ensuring the business plan is well-executed
- In charge of treasury management, identifying opportunity to optimize the current cashflow and future investments
- Establish and manage the FP&A department with full of capability and mindset as a partner with business
- Work direct with BOD to support investors relationship, providing high quality ad-hoc reports and analysis.
- Other assigned tasks from BOD
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum qualification as Bachelor or Master major in Finance/Business or related field, CFA/CPA is a plus
- Background from Big 4 is preferable and in consumer-focused services industry is preferable.
- Strong knowledge in accounting, auditing. Highly logical thinking and sharp analytical skills. Comfortable performing skills se
- Excellent communication in English and Vietnamese
- Personality: flexible, able to work in a fast-changing environment, strong stakeholder management, able to work under pressure
- Experience in change management is a Plus.
What's on Offer
An opportunity for ambitious corporate finance individuals to accelerate their career progression with attractive compensation package