- Globally recognized brand
- Excellent career development opportunities
About Our Client
Worldwide leading MNC, constantly strive to bring in exceptional products to customers and changing their lives. A well-respected player with strong track record historically.
As a Head of Revenue Management, you will drive the development, execution and implementation of a new operational way of working across the Commercial functions. You will be responsible for defining revenue ambition on annual basis, monthly monitoring revenue performances and driving actions to achieve the annual targets, using analyses across pricing, mix, promotion and trade terms. Key activities include:
Drive revenue and profit growth
- Define, monitor and ensure execution of RM strategy to continuously improve Revenue and Net profit of the company.
- Develop RM tools and dashboard to improve organizational efficiency in data and analytics.
- Influence Commercial Teams and Finance colleagues to adopt and leverage RM toolkit to drive quality revenue growth in their areas of responsibility.
Manage, maximize and monitor returns on Trade Investments, including management of KAMs and Retail Channel
- Actively engage and challenge the business on various topics and actions that ultimately dilute Revenue and Net profit.
- Perform insightful analysis that gives overview of pricing, commercial performance, trade margins, influencing and contributing to commercial strategies and business growth
Responsible for analysis and reporting of RM topics
- Perform analyses relating to RM pillars - Pricing, Mix, Promotion and Trade terms
- Identify new opportunities or issues to improve and bring more profit to the business
- Act as an in-house financial consultant for key Commercial decisions
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's degree in Finance / Economics / Management / Marketing
At least 5 years of experiences in Commercial Finance in FMCG, with 2 years of management experience
Previous experiences in developing and implementing Pricing & Promotional effectiveness & evaluation processes and system
Fluent in both written and spoken English
Should have a passion for winning, can engage, inspire and drive business stakeholders
Possess sound business acumen, sound knowledge and application of financial/accounting principles and budget management
Savvy stakeholder management - managing relationships and expectations
What's on Offer
An opportunity for ambitious corporate finance individuals to accelerate their career progression with attractive compensation package