Head of Sales -M&E Project
Multinational Leading company
Leading a big team
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company leading in HVAC. With long history and wide product ranges, and strong technical service support, they are able to deliver any complex M&E project
1. Management of the Business
- Work effectively as part of the senior management team and take a "whole company" perspective to managing issues.
- The Head of Sales is required to actively promote best practice throughout the company as per their wider responsibilities for the management of the division; including the general running of the division, setting budgets, minimizing risks, maximizing opportunities, achieving the division's targets; and seeking to positively influence the progression and growth of the division.
2. Management of the Department
- Responsible for effectively managing the Sales function to ensure best practices are followed, costs are controlled, the Department maximizes revenue generation and contribution to the division's operating profit and increases the value added to the company.
- Ensure individual site sales rates and prices are run at maximum efficiency and profitability.
- Keep up to date with competitors' activities and initiatives and customer trends.
- Create marketing strategies for all sites in consultation with appointed distributors and local management.
4. Customer Service
- In liaison with Build colleagues, ensure plots are completed, cleaned and finished to an acceptable standard prior to handing over to the customer and that proper customer service is provided after handover.
- Monitor and respond to customer feedback throughout the buying and aftersales process.
- Ensure the right caliber of staff are recruited in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage staff to ensure they are fully motivated to achieve best performance to meet the company's needs.
- Ensure the department operates in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Comply with responsibilities as laid down in the Group's Health & Safety Policy in order to ensure a safe environment for sales department employees and for customers.
- Prepare papers for inclusion in the sales division, present current issues at Board Meetings and be involved in discussing and influencing all aspects of the business
- Attend weekly Build and Sales meeting and keep the management team fully informed of sales issues and progress.
- Attend sales conferences/workshops at the training centre quarterly.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 - 15 years of Sales / related experiences with 5 - 6 years of leadership experiences
- Sales driven track record , prefer candidate with experience in HVAC (chiller, VRF, light commercial) experience preferably from HVAC companies
- Prefer MBA degree , if you come from engineering background is an advantage
- Strong leadership in leading team, aggressive to get thing done and drive the improvements
- High energy
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary package
- Health insurance for self and family
- Annual bonus
- Transportation allowances