Head of Supply Chain Finance - Global FMCG
Great opportunity in dynamic and international environment
Globally recognized brand and excellent career development opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a global company which serves millions of consumers all over the world. They are committed to add values and change people lives through excellent products. They pride themselves
Your main goals and responsibilities are :
- Budgeting and planning: Co-ordinate with the Supply Chain Department in collecting and analysing information for budgeting and planning process, including various fields (Capex, conversion cost, new product development, DIO "Days Inventory Outstanding", distribution cost).
- Provide business insight and analysis to support business decisions: Perform cost and financial related indicator analysis (incl. stock counting, analyse stock provision, review and investigate stock movement, perform product variance analysis, prepare inventory report etc), identify root causes and recommend team owner for improvement action plan to deliver target, and optimize production complexity, transportation, material & conversion cost.
- Reporting: Prepare monthly forecast for product costing with analyses for changes, inventory report including summary of stock count adjustment. Co-ordinate with Finance team to manage and control budget of Fixed Asset and depreciation.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess sound business acumen and critical thinking
- Strong analysis and communication skills
- At least 7 years progressive experiences in Finance/ Accounting, preferable in Supply Chain Finance
- University degree in Finance or Accounting
- Excellent communication in both English and Vietnamese language
- Prior experience in MNCs or international companies preferred
What's on Offer
The role offers excellent opportunities for top finance performers to further develop their competencies in finance and business partnering in a reputable global FMCG company.