- Drive the business growth by implementing new HR programs and initiatives
- Enhance employee performance and engagement of the business
About Our Client
Our client is an international manufacturing company with professional management mindset and potential to grow further with current and new business sector.
- Support all key people processes such as performance management, compensation, development programs, recruiting, mobility and onboarding/offboarding, working with the specialist teams that support these areas. These include Reward, Recruitment, Operations and Legal teams
- Be the employee champion. Consult with Managers and provide guidance on, team dynamics, stakeholder navigation, performance, compensation, career development and all other core HR themes.
Be the partner to your Directors and leaders, helping them anticipate, navigate and solve people issues, including org design, structure and engagement
Through your understanding of how the business is structured and what the core functions are, and translate that knowledge into identifying possible talent risks. Have a consistent pulse on employee engagement and share with your leaders to promote a holistic understanding of employee morale and team needs/risks.
Provide guidance to ensure consistent application of policies, procedures, and practices.
Maintain a knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risk, and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed
Ensure regulatory compliance with legal requirements pertinent to the day-to-day management of employees; collaborate with the legal department when necessary
Find ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention
Interpret human resources policy to company management
- Investigate and resolve employees' grievances, gross misconducts and performance issues
- Lead communication on new policy/process, benefits & compensation programmes, town halls, business updates, etc.
- Acts as first point of contact for employees regarding employee relations issues and/or concerns about motivation and job satisfaction.
- Lead employee engagement activities at Plant's level including teambuilding events, employee appreciation & wellbeing programme
The Successful Applicant
- Qualification in Business Administration, Finance or Human Resources.
- 10+ years of work experience in HR and must be HRBP / ER related in manufacturing sector
- Resourceful, creative, self-starter and passionate about making an impact through people
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, able to build rapport and credibility with senior stakeholders
- Approachable, responsive, able to connect with employees at all levels especially workers
- Strong foundation in HR concepts, strategies, with a growth mind-set to constantly learning & experimenting new initiatives
- Current, in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to human resources and employee management, including workers' compensation, union relations, and Labor Code.
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to make decision independently in a fast-changing environment
What's on Offer
- Implement the first HRBP model for the business
- Attractive salary package