Industrial Project Director - International Developer
International group with several developments in Vietnam
Project Director with good experience in industrial or logistics projects
About Our Client
Multinational company with several projects under construction both in Hanoi and HCMC
The Construction Director, reporting directly the COO, will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Looking after all financial and operational responsibilities for several large, ground up projects
- Managing a large staff comprised of PM, Project Engineers and Superintendents
- Enforcing all project objectives, time lines and budget constraints
- Manage resource allocation and workload for Project Managers and associated teams
- Manage your teams in utilising software to create and review subcontractor agreements, purchase orders, meeting minutes, RFI's, submittals, etc.
- Keep consistent open lines of communication with the client, client representative, property management and design & architectural representative
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate has Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related field and
10-15 years of experience working industrial or logistics parks within multinational;l companies or overseas.
Has strong managerial track record and can command respect. Has also demonstrated an ability to build a strong culture within his previous organisations that lead to cohesive and high performing teams.
Ideally the candidate will be Vietnamese although expat with Vietnamese proficiency will also be considered.
What's on Offer
This company are a true specialist within their market sector, with an excellent reputation; they also have an excellent pipeline of projects so you are guaranteed work once this project is completed!